The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's supposed to happen to Carl?

global3.memecdn.com_zombie_butt_sex_o_1195198.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't think the episode sucked but it definitely wasn't great like I was expecting. The second half of this season wasn't very good all together. I wanna know how they are supposed to get out of the rail car and stop that army of people with automatic weapons? Carol and Tyrese won't be enough to stop them either. And I don't understand why some of you don't like Rick? He is my favorite other than Darryl. Hopefully next season they will somehow get out and tear that group of cannibals a new one. I am tired of the group facing threats from living people. It gets old and too played out. I guess the writers are having a hard time coming up with new material. First it was the governor and his bunch, then the governor again with his new bunch, and now this. And that ain't counting the people Darryl was with and the ones that Rick and a few others encountered while living at the prison.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of this season was sub-par. If next season is anything like this one, it will be my last.

As far as Rick..his fake-arse accent is really grating on my last nerve - he overdoes EVERYTHING. Norman Reedus (Daryl) is by far the strongest main character in this show.

Bah, at least I still have Vikings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom