The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who would have thought, another tv show shoving a gays down people's throats. Makes me sick. The show is not that interesting to me anymore and this just seals it for me. And either that actor got paid a crap load of money or he is Gay in real life. I don't care what you paid me I wouldn't do it. No way. Just like i wouldn't cuss for money. But what do you expect for a bunch of liberals.

I bet there are conservative registered Republican gays who cuss. Or is it just the liberal kweer you hate.....Esp the ones with a potty mouth?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Apparently, these two characters are gay in the comic books as well. I believe being gay is a sin. I don't like to watch it on tv or in movies. It's just not my cup of tea (I hate tea).

But really what is gay? Even if it is a sin, ya still get to heaven by asking for forgiveness at the last minute.
I bet there is alotta gays who will be granted forgiveness while they are waiting in the line while St. Peter checks his book.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i317.photobucket.com_albums_mm368_RaymondJesseSchluter_340.jpg

Ok, I'm done derailing......back on topic. This season started out with some good momentum, but has lost a little luster. I hope it picks back up because my attention span has been waning with this show.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, these two characters are gay in the comic books as well.
I was listening to a podcast this afternoon, and they discussed this briefly--from what they said, there is a city with a gay couple, but this wasn't it. Dunno, m'self, as I've neither read the comics nor watched the show (other than the pilot).

I don't care if you're gay or not, but I still don't want to see two dudes kissing, so I'll just add that to the list of reasons I don't watch the show. Of course, that list starts with "I really dislike zombies and shows about zombies," so I suppose it's rather a minor reason for not watching.

longhorntitan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gay.....straight....who cares. The show is fiction but trying to be based on the real world times. If your still living in the past and keep a blind eye towards the reality of what is taking place here and now then that's just sad. I'm done.

I think the show is at a point where they are showing what happens when the group encounters some of the others who have tried to establish themselves - kind of what they tried at the prison. But they have made a point to show Rick's reluctance of trust and it's for good reason. All that group has been thru and the hardships they've endured it's not easy just to throw caution to the wind. I know despite the entire group following there are several like Sasha and Abraham who will stay on point.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But really what is gay? Even if it is a sin, ya still get to heaven by asking for forgiveness at the last minute.
I bet there is alotta gays who will be granted forgiveness while they are waiting in the line while St. Peter checks his book.
as you said in another post about me hating gays, I dont. I just despise it. And yes you can be forgiven if you are truly sorry for your sin. Someone who is choosing to live gay and be with the same sex is knowingly sinning. And it says in the bible that if you knowingly keep on sinning then there will be no salvation for you. Being gay is a sin. And asking for forgiveness on your deathbed just because you know your time is up ain't gonna cut it. Kind of like being baptized just because you know you are dying. And by that I mean sprinkle water on them which isn't a real baptism. But too off topic. I understand that many on here support gays and that's fine. I don't. And I ain't afraid to say it. And it is true that tv is ripe with shows that try and convince everyone that being gay is ok and that it isn't wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom