The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know its a tv show....I know it makes for good dialogue and drama....but.D@MN!!!...why didn't Rick's group shoot Negan?????

Because the writers want to milk the Negan storyline just as long as possible if they think it will prop-up ratings. I know that was probably a painful life lesson, sorry to be the one to break it to you. LOL j/k

I thought the exact same thing - that was the whole goal of the "war" - Negan is the Saints' center of gravity.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know its a tv show....I know it makes for good dialogue and drama....but.D@MN!!!...why didn't Rick's group shoot Negan?????
Bless you! Here we have Rick's group, almost everyone of whom has a reason to rip Negan's head off, and each one has a weapon, many fully automatic, and there's Negan on his podium not 25 yards away, and he's taunting them, and their reason for being there is to kill him, and, and, and,........... And, then, Rick gives a 10-count but starts firing at 5 and hits - the building.

I'm sorry, I quit the NFL cold-turkey and I'm very close to quitting TWD cold-turkey. And, yes, I know the writers would have to come up with a new story line if Negan gets offed, but, like, dont' they get paid the big bucks for that?

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lost interest when they all couldn't figure out that a spear is better than a rifle for zombies.

Honestly, it's one of the dumbest shows I have ever tried to watch,,,
I quit trying somewhere in the 2nd season.

A friend is a devotee though,,,
So he talked me into watching a few Negan episodes,,,
Seven seasons and it hasn't gotten any better than the first two seasons.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom