Their rifles are as ugly as their pistols.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not one thing wrong in a Hi-point carbine.. I've got a .40 cal and it's a blast to shoot. just wish it was deer usable . :) some of the guy's I know really like the .45 acp carbine and use them in for HD .

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Note that the one listed for sale is the later model. The one in the picture above the Beretta is actually in an aftermarket stock by ATI. The older ones are even fuglier...

aworld.guns.ru_userfiles_images_civil_civ005_hi_point995_1.jpg

That one was fuglified...

The later models are much nicer.

Top one is HiPoint 995 Carbine, bottom is Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a month goes by without a good hi-point bashing Lol.

I own a 9mm, never cleaned or oiled it and it never jammed. Best $100 pistol I own ;)

I will not clean or oil it until it jams...so far a couple hundred rounds of fmj, hp and weak re-loads. We shall see:lookaroun

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have never understood gun snobs..... you would think that gun owners would all stick together what with all of the anti gun sediment these days, but I guess the Kimber crowd would rather side with the liberals.

And yes, I currently own 2 hi point carbines and the wife has a C9 pistol..

The current promag 15 rd mags for the 995 are a lot better than what they used to be from what I have heard, I have read from several people here that they are having great luck with with them. www.hipointtalk.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom