ThePatriotNurse: Who Will Die First when SHTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of your ex military and current and ex police or any one with actual training on how to use a firearm, leans conservative to some degree. Going to the local gun store and buying a $500 pistol and a 50 rd box of ammo and shooting at a paper target doesn’t prepare you for a gun fight. Especially with multiple motivated opponents. Having a tool and knowledge and experience to use it ain’t the same thing. When I was active duty, I don’t recall meeting any homo leftist downrange.

So what? Killing people because of the way they think isn't something most rational people want to do...especially when it comes to Americans killing Americans. I can think of few scenarios more awful than this.

Oh, yeah... Those "homo leftist" types you're so fond of? They killed over 100 million people in the 20th century. If you underestimate the ability of the left to fight you're a fool. Especially since they control the urban areas, the supply centers, the media, the federal government, the schools, and so on. Not every "homo leftist" is a skinny jeans wearing tranny with a man bun.

Battles aren't all fought with guns, either. I find it laughable that so many people seem to think because gun ownership is mostly equated with conservatives that a civil war type confrontation of political ideals will be won by the right.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think victory for "our side" is a foregone conclusion.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what? Killing people because of the way they think isn't something most rational people want to do...especially when it comes to Americans killing Americans. I can think of few scenarios more awful than this.

Oh, yeah... Those "homo leftist" types you're so fond of? They killed over 100 million people in the 20th century. If you underestimate the ability of the left to fight you're a fool. Especially since they control the urban areas, the supply centers, the media, the federal government, the schools, and so on. Not every "homo leftist" is a skinny jeans wearing tranny with a man bun.

Battles aren't all fought with guns, either. I find it laughable that so many people seem to think because gun ownership is mostly equated with conservatives that a civil war type confrontation of political ideals will be won by the right.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think victory for "our side" is a foregone conclusion.
Seems like you just like to argue. You took what I said WAY out of context. I was replying to the thread about civil war, never said I wanted to kill anybody. I also ain’t on any side but mine. We as a country have way bigger conflict scenarios than with the left right now, so don’t go Get’n your panties in a wad over civil war scenarios.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People who will die first Top 3:
1- People on life support that requires electricity
2- Those who dont own a gun and think a sword is better than a gun because it doesn't run out of bullets.
3- Anyone who tries to loot the wrong person's house.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not arguing with you and I never said you, specifically, wanted to kill anyone. I'm trying to make you understand who the "homo leftists" are and what they're capable of.

They bombed government buildings in the 60s and 70s. They're running wild and unchecked in the streets of pretty much every major urban area in the country with very little pushback from local, state or federal government law enforcement in many places. They teach in schools at every level and are indoctrinating kids from an early age. They've taken over many senior leadership positions in the military. Do you think Gen Milley is gonna direct the military to support people like you and me? Even the rank and file military people are being indoctrinated into leftist views and politics.

Yet you come across as though you believe that because the conservatives in flyover country own guns that the outcome of any type of civil war is a foregone conclusion in favor of the right. I'm trying to open your eyes why that isn't so.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one that wins any fight is the one that controls their emotions, especially fear, and outsmarts the opponent, and has no problem taking the others life.

This pretty well sums it up.

Also, if we do have a nuclear exchange, I hope the very first one lands right in the middle of my living room!

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As the say “it’s not the dog in the fight, it’s the fight in the dog “😚 As Mike T. says “ Every one has a plan until the fighting starts😍 True tat🥰. Ring fighting and street fighting are aren’t the same.

My master told the story of a 9th degree BB (his master) in New York was ask for a light and was still mugged and lights put out.

Not that I’m Bruce Lee but my experience in MA saved me from fighting on the street by learning how to manage multiple opponent, didn’t even have to fight which is a good thing.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it won't be "easy" because the government and the police will be against anyone who dares oppose globohomo. and the people getting paychecks have already made it very clear they don't care; they will do whatever they are told to get paid.

look at doctors and big pharma. you think you can't buy off police/military the same way? after you've already kicked out anyone who would ever question anything? in a field where people don't apply if they question things?

case in point: we all watched 2020 summer while hundreds of thousands of people caused the most property destruction in US history, killed over 30 people, literally declared secession from the United States Government, executed two black teens, broke into the Capitol, broke into the SCOTUS, and absolutely NONE of them ever faced any prison time.

hell, 4chan was sending police photos, names, everything on these people, and the COPS JUST STOOD AND WATCHED. THEY LITERALLY JUST WATCHED AS OUR CITIES BURNED AND PEOPLE WERE KILLED.

and then when the right said "okay, we'll try that, but we won't burn the private sector, we'll go after the source", the police shot and killed one of them, and over 700 people are currently held in prison as political dissidents, literally not even charged with anything.

we don't have a country; there simply isn't anything to fight for. oh yeah, but someone told me 1970 was worse.

and before you say "that just happened in liberal cities" you are full of #*!& because I personally watched them break windows and try to start fires in OKLAHOMA CITY. the cops did nothing. absolutely nothing. they damn sure didn't kill any of them.

they are not on "our" side. there won't be *anyone* getting a paycheck from uncle sam on "our" side.
From what you posted, it seems you disagree with me, while what I was trying to say is pretty much that the Left isn't so unprepared they're going to be easy. I do disagree that everyone on a government payroll will be on their side, but also that they will all be on our side. They've been worried about us and preparing since at least 2000. And I went through Basic with a Chicago gang leader and most of his gang in 1973. He and his guys helped the rest of us get through Basic, but I can't swear that they would side with conservatives in this current problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom