They have gone too far!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe what I just saw. How many fellow veterans here think it's definitely time for a reboot of the system that think they control us? Watch this video if you think all is well! No due process, just you do as I say?
https://www.facebook.com/share/W85HMS6qiwjDrcA5/?mibextid=oFDknk
Actually not confined to the VA. If you have watched some of "Forbes" YouTube content the EPA director followed the same "model" in lockstep. 3 letter agencies do not care, they will continue doing what they are doing in spite of what the SCOTUS says. I would not be surprised if every director is the exact same way.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually not confined to the VA. If you have watched some of "Forbes" YouTube content the EPA director followed the same "model" in lockstep. 3 letter agencies do not care, they will continue doing what they are doing in spite of what the SCOTUS says. I would not be surprised if every director is the exact same way.
Look at this fat pos with his smug face as he answers these questions. He is defiantly doing it! He knows he will face no consequences. This should show everyone just how pathetic republicans are. If they really cared, this crap would stop. Once one of these suckers broke the law they would be finished.

Latest posts

Top Bottom