This is really Stupid Stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, Tractor Supply has gone balls into the grinder.....totALLy, "woke".
Please investigate and shop according
I'm on limited compu-access now but it seems the joint has been completely Finked over....
By Larry Fink....of Blackrock.
And company. If you're not out shopping for Brotex, or sparkly unicorn headbands go to Ace or Atwood's.
I'd post more info if I knew how on this ..
... device.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent had a problem shopping there usually in and out quickly with no problems.
Me neither, but this political crap just surfaced ....... like yesterday. If my old laptop still was vs wasn't.... I'd provide links.
I've got friends and family who work there....
So even more concerned.
Just look it up for yourself and act as you see fit.
Just thought I'd toss this into the turdnado we're all dealing with these Days.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an article - not lots of content though. For me personally, I had boycotted them a LONG time ago because they support Black and Mexican team members! (Insert sarcastic emoji here).

He attached an image to the tweet, which seems to be a screenshot. It reads: “In 2021, Tractor Supply donated more than $570,000 to DE&I causes, benefitting veterans, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ+ youth, Hispanic Team Members, women and Black and African Americans.”

https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/06/10/tractor-supply-lgbtq/

I think it's funny that someone gets their panties in a wad over this when the majority of large corporations have a DEI team or initiative. Ever ship FedEx? UPS? USPS? Yep, all have this too. @NomDeBoom Are you boycotting the post office too?

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got an Atwood's in my front yard that also sells guns and ammo so Woketurd Sumply is pretty irrelavant.
It's like going to Target to ask where the targets are.
They're in the board room. Don't even ask about their bathrooms.
It's sad that America has to deal with this to please a few freaks who don't even know what's in their pants let alone what's on aisle 13.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got an Atwood's in my front yard that also sells guns and ammo so Woketurd Sumply is pretty irrelavant.
It's like going to Target to ask where the targets are.
They're in the board room. Don't even ask about their bathrooms.
It's sad that America has to deal with this to please a few freaks who don't even know what's in their pants let alone what's on aisle 13.

Yes I’d be love to have a more accessible Atwood’s. Closest to me are at least 30 minute drive but that usually doesn’t stop me. As for Tractor Supply…. Chaos my a** that everything at the Choctaw one is at least 10% higher than the Shawnee one. They said it was due to their ‘market’ area. BS

Latest posts

Top Bottom