This is really Stupid Stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an article - not lots of content though. For me personally, I had boycotted them a LONG time ago because they support Black and Mexican team members! (Insert sarcastic emoji here).

He attached an image to the tweet, which seems to be a screenshot. It reads: “In 2021, Tractor Supply donated more than $570,000 to DE&I causes, benefitting veterans, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ+ youth, Hispanic Team Members, women and Black and African Americans.”

https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/06/10/tractor-supply-lgbtq/

I think it's funny that someone gets their panties in a wad over this when the majority of large corporations have a DEI team or initiative. Ever ship FedEx? UPS? USPS? Yep, all have this too. @NomDeBoom Are you boycotting the post office too?
Boycotting the Post office too?
Well, yeah. Sort of.
Here's an article - not lots of content though. For me personally, I had boycotted them a LONG time ago because they support Black and Mexican team members! (Insert sarcastic emoji here).

He attached an image to the tweet, which seems to be a screenshot. It reads: “In 2021, Tractor Supply donated more than $570,000 to DE&I causes, benefitting veterans, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ+ youth, Hispanic Team Members, women and Black and African Americans.”

I think it's funny that someone gets their panties in a wad over this when the majority of large corporations have a DEI team or initiative. Ever ship FedEx? UPS? USPS? Yep, all have this too. @NomDeBoom Are you boycotting the post office too?
Sorry. Trying to answer ok russ re boycotting Post office...on this teeny screeny thingy.
Since you mentioned it, I just mailed a letter to a company with a comment on the envelope asking the p o if they are hiring old folks on walkers for transporting letters, as the last one I sent took 3 weeks to go 120 miles in-state. I suggested they give em more coffee. Maybe it's the pee breaks now?
Any checks are slow, but the bills are early. Go figure.
It just seems to me that whenever people who think it's okay to date children take over a country, the whole system goes to hell. I want my country back and aren't afraid to stand up to pedoinsanity, and all it's consequences.
Not blaming the post per se, but they used to be MucH more reliable. About a year or so ago, I spoke with lady from an oil company who's boss paid her to drive all over ok to deliver time sensitive mail as the feds take way too long anymore. Lots of other letters to the place I mailed mine were 'stuck in the loop' too. Yeah, it's a thing....now.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boycotting the Post office too?
Well, yeah. Sort of.

Sorry. Trying to answer ok russ re boycotting Post office...on this teeny screeny thingy.
Since you mentioned it, I just mailed a letter to a company with a comment on the envelope asking the p o if they are hiring old folks on walkers for transporting letters, as the last one I sent took 3 weeks to go 120 miles in-state. I suggested they give em more coffee. Maybe it's the pee breaks now?
Any checks are slow, but the bills are early. Go figure.
It just seems to me that whenever people who think it's okay to date children take over a country, the whole system goes to hell. I want my country back and aren't afraid to stand up to pedoinsanity, and all it's consequences.
Not blaming the post per se, but they used to be MucH more reliable. About a year or so ago, I spoke with lady from an oil company who's boss paid her to drive all over ok to deliver time sensitive mail as the feds take way too long anymore. Lots of other letters to the place I mailed mine were 'stuck in the loop' too. Yeah, it's a thing....now.
Was playing the devil's advocate. I agree with you regarding pedo's and ain't no way in hell I'm referring to them as 'Minor attracted'. As for LGBTQ+, yeah, it's disheartening to see/hear something that doesn't align with our upbringing or religion but at some point ya gotta realize these multi billion dollar companies will do everything in their power to keep every customer possible so won't exclude a group even though it's a very, very small percentage. Boycotting honestly is just a 'feel good' retaliation and happens more often when you have an alternative option for your needs. Like my reference to the mailing/shipping companies - unless you're 100% off grid, you're going to use one of those 4 companies so at a point you gotta ask if all your inconvenience is worth it. For me personally, it's not.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I’d be love to have a more accessible Atwood’s. Closest to me are at least 30 minute drive but that usually doesn’t stop me. As for Tractor Supply…. Chaos my a** that everything at the Choctaw one is at least 10% higher than the Shawnee one. They said it was due to their ‘market’ area. BS

Not sure where in OKC you live, but Atwoods has now placed stores in both Mustang and Yukon. That is a good thing because one wouldn't have to make that drive to Norman.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m on the east side. Driving thru town to the west side stores just not worth it so it’s Shawnee or Norman. I even contacted Atwood’s to consider a closed Albertson’s building for the east Okc, Choctaw, Jones area but the building still empty.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was playing the devil's advocate. I agree with you regarding pedo's and ain't no way in hell I'm referring to them as 'Minor attracted'. As for LGBTQ+, yeah, it's disheartening to see/hear something that doesn't align with our upbringing or religion but at some point ya gotta realize these multi billion dollar companies will do everything in their power to keep every customer possible so won't exclude a group even though it's a very, very small percentage. Boycotting honestly is just a 'feel good' retaliation and happens more often when you have an alternative option for your needs. Like my reference to the mailing/shipping companies - unless you're 100% off grid, you're going to use one of those 4 companies so at a point you gotta ask if all your inconvenience is worth it. For me personally, it's not.
I see big corpser rations like Blackrock and state street as demonic entities that are not out to please everyone, regardless of sanity level - but only out to destroy even the largest and most iconic institutions so they can wreck the economy and buy them up with cheap/free fed bucks. I also feel a responsibility to preserve some semblance of sanity, TRUE Social Justice, and Real Pride for future Americans, so they'll know this behavior is N o T normal...just some type of sick twisted Satanobuggery that needs to crawl back under it's big, black rock, be loaded up with TNT/C4
- and reduced to rubble to be buried in the proverbial sands of time.
They know that by erasing/rewriting history kids will have no reference points left to be good Humans.
All that stands between a bright future for planet Earth and continued doom, war, and slavery now are a few corporations/governments blocking technology and education designed to keep us groveling and begging in their dark shadows. But folks are literally sick and tired of this stupidity and I predict some major changes very, very soon as the 'old guard' gets what it's (really) been begging for for centuries....Massive Revenge (of the Masses). At least I've lived long enough to see the kick off. I've been bucking this crap since grade school, and now I've got more allies every day.
Make certain your Sheriff follows the Constitution, and never be shy about doing the Right Thing....(Considering the alternatives, ya can't go wrong)- and good folks will be encouraged by your actions.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DEI needs to DIE, asap. The problem in this case isn't DEI initiatives to benefit employees and consumers. The problem is spending X dollars to obtain Y ESG score, in order to be considered "compliant" for stock trading purposes. It's a giant grift that's perpetuated by places like BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and others. It's giant money firms putting their thumbs on the scales and deciding who wins and who loses, all on what they're willing to give up in order to be on the good list and not the naughty list. The worst part is they use YOUR money to accomplish their mandates. Whether it's higher consumer goods prices, your 401K investment or lower returns on individual stocks you may own in certain companies and industries, such as firearms and ammunition.

If you have the option to resist the ESG grift, it is morally and ethically wise to do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom