• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Thompson center contender parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Re-ran across an early fire victim T C Contender I've had for years and derusted long ago. It has the flat sides, the ghost of a Cougar, a long (14") barrel- and looks like an Old West relic....but 'steel' in good shape.... for a pistol that has no grip, forearm, or sights.
So yeah; I need all that. Plus a barrel hinge pin, and a spring kit.
Let me know if you have any pertinent parts to sell or trade for ammo, knives, or other necessities.
Happy hunting.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Re-ran across an early fire victim T C Contender I've had for years and derusted long ago. It has the flat sides, the ghost of a Cougar, a long (14") barrel- and looks like an Old West relic....but 'steel' in good shape.... for a pistol that has no grip, forearm, or sights.
So yeah; I need all that. Plus a barrel hinge pin, and a spring kit.
Let me know if you have any pertinent parts to sell or trade for ammo, knives, or other necessities.
Happy hunting.

Try Mike Bellm for the spring and hinge pin. I think I have a grip and a forearm, but I will have to look and get back with you. What is your barrel length?

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Try Mike Bellm for the spring and hinge pin. I think I have a grip and a forearm, but I will have to look and get back with you. What is your barrel length?
Busy right now, but will try Mike later. Barrel is 14" Contender. Rubber will work, but old wood preferred. Nothin fancy as metal is pretty not pretty. But do need something to hang on to . Thanks, get back to you soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom