The Hawk Tuah Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D'Artagnan

Marksman
Reaction score
And at the family reunion where great grandma basks in the enjoyment of all her kids, grandkids and great-grandkids. Someone will think to themselves "70 years ago all this started because grandma got nailed by grandpa, over and over".

It's sex. Without it we die off as a species. Prudes really need to get over that crap. All that repressed desire is probably what leads to so many deviated preverts in the church.
I guess you don't remember how cruel kids can be. Nor how the slightest thing, will be used against you forever.
You think kids get depressed now, give it some time.
It's not just sex. Just like dismembering the body of your wife, children, friends.....during an autopsy is not available on a web site as (Just A Medical Procedure). It's not.
We have limits. We have them morally, spiritually and personally. We have them for a reason.
I try, and fail often, to not promote things that don't touch my life unless I would be at ease (in this context) that I would be ok if it was my own daughter at the time of majority.
Also, the number of perverts(sp) is not limited to churches. Most are family members, friends and neighbors.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“We” have limits- some enforced by tradition, some by laws, some by religion.

If a man or woman chooses to ignore those limits, and it doesn’t affect me- I don’t care.

“deviated preverts” wasn’t a spelling error, it was a reference to Dr. Strangelove.

Latest posts

Top Bottom