Three Gun Shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got home from the Three Gun Shoot held at the OKC Gun Club. I enjoyed it. Learned allot. Met some nice fellas and have got the itch to compete again. It has been a long time since I competed in any shooting event, back in the early 80's I started a family and career and it was one of the hobbys I had to put to the wayside. I am retired now and I was glad to see some guys that were competing that are as old and even older than I am. I met a young man of 25 that it was his first time, he and I had a long talk at each station and it was fun to see him gathering his nerves, settling down and shooting at the two stations I watched. He is hooked as he told me. He and two of his buddys showed up, he was the only one to sign up, and after he shot the first station, both of his buddys were pissed at themselves for not bringin thier guns to shoot and are plannning on the next one. I was shown were to read the rules, all six pages of them. Anyway, a great time and met some great people. Even several ladies were shooting, that is something I am glad to see, back in the 80's not to many women shot.

Now I am looking forward to going back tomorrow and watcing the SASS shooting competition.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it! Its addictive fun.

Oh did I ever. Like a kid in candy store. I have the Pistol and AR covered. But only shotgun I have is a Tactical Remington 870. So will have to figure out what shotgun I would use. Any suggestions? I have never messed/shot shotguns much. I have always been a pistol/rifle guy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your 870 will work. Just need a Nordic extended tube and sping. Look into the load 2 method of loading shells. I'm sure you saw some of them going that direction or the weak hand loading method.

If you going to get serious though, a Beneli M2 with a few mods rules the 3 gun world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom