Thunderbird ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got our daughter a Cricket rifle for her birthday this week. She can't wait to go shoot it! I want to take her to Thunderbird or another outdoor range.
With that being said can someone tell me the name of another outdoor range? I did a search and found Heartland but can't find much info on them, location, phone # etc.
Also, is Thunderbird still open? If so, does anyone know what his hours are? Or is it best to call and find out?

Thanks

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Banner (Canadian Valley)is another outdoor range. It's located between Yukon and El Reno.

It's best to call Thunderbird before going, 405-598-8220.

Heartland is an indoor range and is located in Edmond at Kelley and Danforth. They open at 9:00 am Monday-Saturday and 1:00 pm on Sundays.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI, Ken at the Thunderbird range is hosting the Thunderbird Run 'n Gun, on July 13, 2013. OSA member Ted Kennedy and I are organizing it. It is a biathlon, with a shooting competition combined with a 2 mile run. Come see how you do at true field-style shooting -- carrying all your gear on your back and putting it to use on 5 challenging stages along the trail. It is going to be an absolute blast. There is a thread on it here: https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...-n-Gun-July-13-2013-do-you-have-what-it-takes

and the website for the event is www.okrunngun.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom