Time to redefine the words "snub nose"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a shorty.

Seems like S&W made one just like it in stainless, chambered in .45ACP, but I couldn't find it on their website. It's probably been discontinued. I remember reading about it in Combat Handguns about 3/4 years ago. :scratch:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta call stupid on that one. With a barrel that short, there's not enough to stabilize that huge N Frame in a holster. Plus, you're killing your velocity. It's basically a flame thrower. :(

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta call stupid on that one. With a barrel that short, there's not enough to stabilize that huge N Frame in a holster. Plus, you're killing your velocity. It's basically a flame thrower. :(

Actually, I'm thinking it was built on an L frame. It was only a 5 shot, so I'm sure it probably was.

What in the hell was that model number...:scratch:

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

A tendinitis inducing flame thrower!!! Yeah screw that. 1 7/8" bbl for the win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom