Tin foil solved, the first of 30,000 armed drones to be deployed in US skies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drones keep dropping parachuting chupacabra's into my yard at night to steal my tacos. I don't know if the drones are armed but the chupacabra's all carry ray guns.

Noober1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Suck it...

A major concern with sUAS is what does the FAA consider "Commercial Use".

" The FAA has consistently defined commercial operation in terms of whether the operator receives direct or indirect payment for the operation. It is not necessary that the operation be conducted for profit or even that there be any intent or ability to make a profit. The compensation is not just limited to monetary payments but includes anything of value. This broad definition of compensation has been affirmed and adopted by both the NTSB and the federal courts. Administrator v. Roundtree, 2 NTSB 1712 (1975); Administrator v. Mims, NTSB Order No. EA-3284, review denied 988 F.2d 1380; Consolidated Flower Shipments, Inc., Bay Area, 16 C.A.B. 804 (1953), aff'd. 213 F.2d 814 (2nd Cir. 1954)."

This definition applies to sUAS. I can totally trust those guys down there!!!
page-1.png

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm only gonna say this one more time. The only difference between a Martian fart and a sandstorm is that a sand storm doesn't glow in the dark. Thanks Mr. Moose for proving my point.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
reddog1 said:
Ho made EMP gun will take one out, you can also create a code to take them out as well.

Not saying that would ever have to happen.

However it has been done

I saw that too in the Independence Day movie, but I didn't think it was real.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a drone in Qatar that locked out it's pilot's remote access while it was on the runway, targeted every ARMED vehicle around, and then started weapons launch prep ON IT'S OWN before the crew finally remotely shut it down. BTW, the OS for the drone in the story was jokingly called SKYNET before this incident.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have ever watched the TV show "Border Wars", the Border Patrol and DHS already have drones flying the southern borders. Not too much effort to slip a few more in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom