Toby Keith won't be down for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting him and working on his OK Kids Korral for parents and family for cancer pediatric patients near OU Med. I installed the cameras, access control and fire alarm.

Keith's pediatric cancer efforts started in 2006 when The Toby Keith Foundation began helping children with cancer, eventually streamlining his efforts into launching the OK Kids Korral in 2014, a cost-free home for pediatric cancer patients receiving treatment at the nearby Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Betty died in 2021, keep up!

Yeah, I know. I couldn't find a more recent grim reaper meme than that. I did find one of Henry Kissinger that I coulda used, but I figured everyone here (those with a dark sense of humor, that is) would appreciate the Ginsberg one a little better.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really sucks big time. The old man got in🥲 I’m missing his music already 🥹 Godspeed brother!

Yes it does SUCK. We have a lot of his CD's LP's but we'll miss the new stuff. What really sucks to me is how a true patriot and all-round good guy like him dies at such an early age and we have to put up with turds like George Soros for what seems like F O R E V E R .

soonerman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@soonerman you did his gutters back in the day didn't you? Lacey and I think the News 9 interview was so he could say goodbye to everyone he couldn't say it to in person.
Yeah several iterations and as he added buildings over the years. Lots and lots of copper. Only met him once or twice in passing, though.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In his defense, he said in an interview with Dan Rather, that he would play for anyone. He loved to perform and share his music. Besides, no telling how much he got paid playing for Obama.
Classy comment for someone who passed. Hope you have never done anything to make someone talk **** about you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom