Toby Keith won't be down for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And in other news
Liberal Obama supporter.
And his music was...well, it was better than most of the new stuff, but that's a pretty low bar.
He and most performers these days are selling an image. He was the red, white and blue ass-kickin' coutntry boy that loves Mom and apple pie. Not a bad gig.
I doubt many actual conservative/normal folks can get into the entertainment business. It's pretty filtered by a small group, and decent Americans ain't their type.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And his music was...well, it was better than most of the new stuff, but that's a pretty low bar.
He and most performers these days are selling an image. He was the red, white and blue ass-kickin' coutntry boy that loves Mom and apple pie. Not a bad gig.
I doubt many actual conservative/normal folks can get into the entertainment business. It's pretty filtered by a small group, and decent Americans ain't their type.
The entertainment industry appears to be like the upper tiers of govt and comes with powers, influence, and privileges that the vast majority of people can’t imagine, and I’m sure that it would be very easy to get corrupted. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom