Todays lunch/dinner..home made PIZZA...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he was a china man in disguise.most people buy their food and water at Wal Mart.thus most people are Chinese because their food and water are Chinese.we are 90% Chinese water.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When old man Walton ran it, it was a great place.

True but he got tired going between all those stores. And then the people started to complain because he took to long to0 check them out because he had to fly from store to store... that's why they installed all those "self checkers" and confused people with what they were for. People started thinking WalMart was in the health exam bizness and that made them even madder. It's better that they hired more people, that's the Chinese way ya know.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True but he got tired going between all those stores. And then the people started to complain because he took to long to0 check them out because he had to fly from store to store... that's why they installed all those "self checkers" and confused people with what they were for. People started thinking WalMart was in the health exam bizness and that made them even madder. It's better that they hired more people, that's the Chinese way ya know.

LOL no what I meant...

I did meet him, at the Ada store in 1984, cool guy, and I got to watch and listen to him tear a manager a new *******....basicly I was leaving the store, the manager refused to open another register, there was 1 open and at least 15 people in line, he told us to "deal with it". I was walking out and Sam met me in the parking lot and asked if I had a minute, Now the way he was dressed, overalls and a ball cap, and driving a old truck, I thought he needed a jump start. I said sure, whats up? He said how did you like the store, I told him what I thought and what the manager told me. He said come with me, lets find this manager, I said old man no offense but what can you do? He smiled, and said you would be surprised. Yup I was and so was that manager when he saw Sam and I....LOL...

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good. The only downside to mine today was I made the edge crust to thick. Next time I am going to try a differant crust, I found a reciepe that uses honey.

I use 4 cups four 1.5 cups water 2 tbs sugar and olive oil 1.5 tps salt 2 1/4 yeast

I found a good alton brown soft pretzle recipe on food network i cant wait to try you boil them before you bake. Like i do my bagels

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/homemade-soft-pretzels-recipe/index.html

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love home made pizza...Always like the chef boyardee pizza kit. Crust is good if you make it really thin...I always use a large rectangle cookie sheet and can spread it thin enough to make 2 pizzas...there sause is good also but just not enough with one can so I buy another...what ever brand and mix the two...then I add the parmasean cheese to the sause with alittle more oregano...then put on your favorite cheeses and its great...Very home cooking and a comfort food for me since I have had it that way since I was a kid...just makes me feel good

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya want some good Homemade Pizza? Try using that stuff called Garlic Na'an Bread as the crust. And you can buy it at ... Walmart.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in my Crystals Pizza days, I used to run the ovens and cook 500-600 pizzas on a Friday/Saturday night. We cooked our pizzas on foil. I still use the Crystals dough recipe and use foil. I even use a cooking stone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom