Told Ya, OU Fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about Iowa State beating down TTU today to the tune of 41-7? And the game was in Lubbock. OU still has to play Iowa State.

Baylor ran the ball up and down the field on OSU. Baylor had somewhere around 600 yards of offense. They just couldn't get it into the end zone.

Bedlam should be epic this year. Go Sooners!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:mean:
How about Iowa State beating down TTU today to the tune of 41-7? And the game was in Lubbock. OU still has to play Iowa State.

Baylor ran the ball up and down the field on OSU. Baylor had somewhere around 600 yards of offense. They just couldn't get it into the end zone.

Bedlam should be epic this year. Go Sooners!

So we go beat down Iowa State just like today and we have essentially beat TTU right? :mean:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truly disappointing that OU lost last week, because Bedlam would have been a MONSTER showdown. OU is winning 51-17 over KSU and OSU is winning 56-10 over Baylor. It'll still be a good game, but not what it might have been.

Definitely agree.

But after today I'm not so sure. I was thinking that OSU is probably going to win this year. But if you look at both teams OU being away, OSU being home, and the almost identical scores and then think that OU did it against the #8 ranked team, again on their home field. Hmm.....

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely agree.

But after today I'm not so sure. I was thinking that OSU is probably going to win this year. But if you look at both teams OU being away, OSU being home, and the almost identical scores and then think that OU did it against the #8 ranked team, again on their home field. Hmm.....

K-State was never truly a top-10 team. One dimensional offense, suspect defensive secondary - they wouldn't run with most of the top-10. I think they're a better team than they showed today; coaching was terrible, but they were just flat outplayed by superior athletes. OU didn't win any more points with me today with the late hits out of bounds, etc. Refs were loathe to call some of those penalties too, for whatever reason. But those had little bearing on the game. OU found KSU's weaknesses, and fully exploited them. I'm surprised it took any team this long to figure them out. Good win for the Sooners, and a big loss with Whaley out. If it wasn't for the injury happening before all the late hits, I'd figure it was karma.

Maybe K-State can rebound and send OSU to bedlam as a one loss team too. We might also have a balanced budget by next weekend as well.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K-State was never truly a top-10 team. One dimensional offense, suspect defensive secondary - they wouldn't run with most of the top-10. I think they're a better team than they showed today; coaching was terrible, but they were just flat outplayed by superior athletes. OU didn't win any more points with me today with the late hits out of bounds, etc. Refs were loathe to call some of those penalties too, for whatever reason. But those had little bearing on the game. OU found KSU's weaknesses, and fully exploited them. I'm surprised it took any team this long to figure them out. Good win for the Sooners, and a big loss with Whaley out. If it wasn't for the injury happening before all the late hits, I'd figure it was karma.

Maybe K-State can rebound and send OSU to bedlam as a one loss team too. We might also have a balanced budget by next weekend as well.

You ever play football? You ever been 250+ lbs before pads at a full sprint trying to stop?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There was one legit late hit that should have been called.

Latest posts

Top Bottom