• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Too Many Firearms, Downsizing my entire life...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If you buy go get it immediately, we agreed upon time and place to meet after church tomorrow for the marlin. It was just picked up a few minutes ago by another member. Was told tomorrow would be fine. Just not the way I was raised. I have always dealt squarely with members here and will continue to do so.

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
If you buy go get it immediately, we agreed upon time and place to meet after church tomorrow for the marlin. It was just picked up a few minutes ago by another member. Was told tomorrow would be fine. Just not the way I was raised. I have always dealt squarely with members here and will continue to do so.
sorry for miss communication but you were number 2 of 5 which were interested...

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hmmm

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Going to live on a houseboat and don't have a need for all these firearms... selling collection.
Are you going to be mobile or stationary? We travel a lot, and I follow some that are into the boat life vs the RV life. They travel the intercoastal waterways vs the highways. I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Did you read his name next his little photo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom