• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Toyota Tacoma 2021 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GL00MY

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’d like to test the waters on selling my 2021 Toyota Tacoma, it’s an off-road model with 4x4.

* 1 owner with 34,400 mi - AZ truck bought from Avondale Toyota
* 4x4 with crawl control and rear locking differential
* Technology package with blind spot monitor and rear view camera
* Factory lockable hard tonneau cover
* Army Green exterior color - less then 2% of Taco’s produced in this color
* Original tires with about 10k mi left

Truck has been babied all it’s life and never taken off-road, even so I’ve never even engaged crawl control or any of the extra 4x4 bells and whistles. Hardest use was when I used it to tow a u-haul from AZ to OK.

Negatives - it has a theft on the title due to being stolen at the QT on 51st and union. Vagrant jumped the checkstand to grab my keys and steal my truck during my shift. Truck was recovered within 2 hrs with no damage, besides a G26 stolen and a joyride is all that was done. QT paid for my insurance deductible and I had ALL the physical locks changed out and keys reprogrammed at Fowler Toyota. I will provide documents for the buyer for confirmation.

Asking $39,700 or $37,000 cash $3k firearms.

Selling to finance a mortgage.

Please shoot a PM for questions.
IMG_5603.jpeg
IMG_5605.jpeg
IMG_5604.jpeg
IMG_5410.jpeg
IMG_4626.jpeg
IMG_5589.jpeg
IMG_5819.jpeg
IMG_5820.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

GL00MY

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got the most from Norton Toyota for my landcruiser a year ago.

but considering they have maybe 2 total trucks on the lot maybe they wanted it more!!
I actually got a pretty good offer from them on Monday, but I wanted to see what happens here before pulling the trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom