Trail Cam Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to get a couple more cameras out but this time I'd like to get ones based off of other's recommendations.

I need one thats reliable and with a good battery life. I liked the idea of wireless transmission but I haven't seen too many of those around. Any help would be appreciated.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
chasingame.com is a good site to look at and there are a couple other review sites. Just make sure the cam you pick uses AA batteries, IMO.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Primos Truthcam 35, and I like it a lot. Natchez Shooter Supply has refurbs for $56.99 or $49.99 if you by 2 or more. I'm ordering a couple more.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best one on the market is the Reconyx HC600. I have two and they are amazing. If you don't have that kind of money to spend on a game camera, I would suggest the Spypoint Tiny. It takes great pictures and has a really quick trigger time. Many of the cameras on the market have trigger times in the 30+ second range. For any trail usage, that is worthless. It's even has limited use on a feeder. A fast trigger is key to capturing the pics you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom