Trans Cyclists Take Gold, Silver Medals at Chicago Women’s Bicycle Race

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe there’s an argument that the dads are guilty too. But here it is anyway.

The celebrity moral compass America follows.

IMG_2419.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Only way I see this crap stopping is for women, you know the ones that were NOT born with a penis! Actual women need to boycott any event where men are allowed to compete against them. The organizers would look pretty foolish with only 10 he-shes participating."

You are absolutely correct in this,,,
But it's difficult to do when you are a HS girl,,,
And your only chance to go to university is through a sports scholarship.

I think this whole thing is wrong on every level,,,
But I'm too old to be able to do anything but ***** about it.

The last few years working at Ok State I ran afoul of this chit,,,
I took a hard line on individual pronoun usage,,,
And got visited by HR on a few occasions,,,
But I never backed down.

I even had one fake woman threaten me with physical violence in the parking lot,,,
I was 69 at that time and simply said to "Bring it on, you dick!,,,
He was maybe in his late 30's and not frail,,,
I waited for him for 30 minutes,,,
He never showed.

BTW, I had three friends with cameras there waiting to film it,,,
I was ready to take the first blow on the chin,,,
So I could legally defend myself.

I wore a belt with a very heavy buckle.

Aarond

No, just kick HER in the nuts.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a subject that strikes close to home. I’ve got a 17 y.o. Granddaughter who has been a competitive swimmer since she was seven. She is in her eleventh year of school and has been working with all her body and soul to obtain a college scholarship. My education which included biology, anatomy, physiology and psychology on a precursory level for science and medicine during the 1970s succinctly described anatomical and physiological differences between human and animal DNA, muscle fiber, bone configuration and density. In other words, a male is a male and a female is a female. These differences exist even after death and they can be examined and tested to determine the sex of dead humans and animals after death and purification. The present societal confusion about this is strictly the effect of a widely disseminated political narrative which has deliberately been pushed to create disruption and chaos as a method of subverting the cohesion that once existed in our society. Boys and men should not be permitted to participate in physically competitive sports against girls and women, even when they are surgically mutilated and dosed on estrogen to suppress superficial traits that would normally indicate their actual sex. In a contest between minds where intelligence is in competition, I can discern no difference between the sexes that should preclude fair competition; but it should be prohibited in physical sports because it discriminates against girls and women whom work, study, and deprive themselves of almost every extracurricular activity and pleasant social activity in the interests of reasonable opportunities to achieve their goals in fair competition. Wrong is wrong…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom