Tri-City Practical Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGregg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody here attend the monthly practical pistol shoot at Tri-City?

I've been going for a little while, and they're usually very fun and engaging.
Just wondering if anyone here attends regularly and if there are any other good competition style pistol matches around OKC.

OG

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just wondering if anyone here attends regularly and if there are any other good competition style pistol matches around OKC.

OG
I have not. But I just wanted to say I know the reference to your username and I saw it and laughed out loud. “Do ya love me? Could ya learn to love me?” 😂

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OG

OKC Gun club has USPSA matches the 1st Saturday of every month and Steel Challenge matches the 3rd Saturday

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do they have a newbie day? How much do the matches cost? Thanks in advance! OG
You will enjoy them. No newbie day, just show up and let the match director know you're a newbie and they will give you a short briefing. You will be put on a squad at the end of the rotation if your squad leader knows your new so you can see how the shooters before you shoot the course of fire.
It will be a tad awkward for you in the first couple of stages, but after that, you will become one with the rest of the shooters.
Good luck and enjoy the game!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do they have a newbie day? How much do the matches cost? Thanks in advance! OG
Don’t need one. They are a sanctioned USPSA club and as Dennis said they will take care of you.

They aren’t afraid of their shadow and run stages like they should be, and don’t need approval from a safety fudd. Several regulars are CROs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom