• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Tricked out 870 and tricked out 11-87

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCYoung

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Couple of shotguns, both bought at Wally several years ago and then both upgraded over time.
The 11-87 I would describe as a Tactical shotgun. Has a rifled barrel, a shortened Messa Tactical stock. An extended cocking handle. And a cheapy (but works accurately and consistently). And a side saddle ammo pouch for extra rounds.
Well over $1,300 in this shotgun. Asking $750. But might be a little flexible on the price if you can catch me in the right mood. Original hunting barrel and choke are included

Next one is a good ol' fashioned Remington 870. Also bought from Wally. Has had an extended tube added, shortened buttstock to facilitate use while wearing body armor. Added a new rifled barrel, side saddle, and a surefire flashlight on the forend. It is an unmarked military contract Surefire, but works excellently. The original barrel is available for this one. Original barrel also available. Way over $1k in this one. $650.
Also maybe a little flexible, very little, but it could happen. Also not looking for any trades on this one.

Let's go fellas, and gals. And people who dont know their sex. I dont care, wanamaker show is on the horizon and need some extra folding money to buy something I don't really need.

Attachments

• 20231031_152632.jpg
    20231031_152632.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 6

RCYoung

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Couple of shotguns, both bought at Wally several years ago and then both upgraded over time.
The 11-87 I would describe as a Tactical shotgun. Has a rifled barrel, a shortened Messa Tactical stock. An extended cocking handle. And a cheapy (but works accurately and consistently). And a side saddle ammo pouch for extra rounds.
Well over $1,300 in this shotgun. Asking $750. But might be a little flexible on the price if you can catch me in the right mood. Original hunting barrel and choke are included

Next one is a good ol' fashioned Remington 870. Also bought from Wally. Has had an extended tube added, shortened buttstock to facilitate use while wearing body armor. Added a new rifled barrel, side saddle, and a surefire flashlight on the forend. It is an unmarked military contract Surefire, but works excellently. The original barrel is available for this one. Original barrel also available. Way over $1k in this one. $650.
Also maybe a little flexible, very little, but it could happen. Also not looking for any trades on this one.

Let's go fellas, and gals. And people who dont know their sex. I dont care, wanamaker show is on the horizon and need some extra folding money to buy something I don't really need.
I had intended to post other pics. If someone is interested in these hit me up for whatever pictures you need. Depending on if my rottweiler dog doesn't claim them first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom