Truitt and Son Gunsmithing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know for a fact if you send a demand letter or threaten legal action, he will do something! I have a friend that gave Truitt a try and had the same problem. He sent the letter and soon picked up his firearm. Truitt in the past was sending firearms to someone in Texas for repairs that was above his skills.
Well, I guess I could try that. But I read on a Webley forum that a guy won his court case and Truitt didn't even pay. I wasn't aware a person could ignore court orders!
I tried calling Scott Anderson of Anderson Arms Co. in TX yesterday, but it's the wrong number listed...

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to submit an inquiry about buying a suppressor from them but I'm not going to give them my information.

Their site says they make suppressors, it also doesn't look to have been updated since 2010.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to submit an inquiry about buying a suppressor from them but I'm not going to give them my information.

Their site says they make suppressors, it also doesn't look to have been updated since 2010.

Maybe *that* should have been the first red flag, but I didn't think much about a small business not updating their web site.
I would love to see him try to sell a suppressor without an FFL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom