Trump vows to ban Chinese investment in US farmland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/trump...and-industries/?lctg=6079a548373dd11b6e3858a9
Former President Donald Trump says that if he retakes the White House, he will ban Chinese nationals from buying US farmland or owning telecommunications, energy, technology and medical supplies companies.

“China is buying up our technology. They’re buying up food supplies. They’re buying up our farmland. They’re buying up our minerals and natural resources. They’re buying up our ports and shipping terminals. And with the help of corrupt influence-peddlers like the Biden crime family, China is even trying to buy up the pillars of the US energy industry,” the 45th president says.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't this the guy that had the undisclosed secret Chinese bank account in office? And whose kids got lots of suspicious things like fast-tracked patent approvals around the time of his meetings with the Chinese premier? I mean, forgive me if I sound like I'm skeptical that this is anything but an attempt to get people to notice him again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom