Tueller Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, this is one awesome piece of gear; beautifully made and loaded down with exactly the custom features I asked for. And about 2 weeks from placing my order to delivery! Check this out; deep cordovan leather with shark accents. It's as nice as ANY holster I have seen or had.www.tuellerholsters.com[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a Gen 4 Glock 26 in the Tueller IWB#1 and is very similar to the UBG rigs. How about a comparison picture? Heres a UBG Canute with Shark for my Gen 4 Glock 19. (Thanks by the way for that).Prices were also about the same. The Tueller rides a little lower and has a little less cant than the UBG.[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a PDH for a SIG P239. The quality was fine but about the only way it would conceal would be under a Sport Coat. It doesn't really pull in tight like his site says. It's right up there on quality with several other makers with the benefit of a quick turn-around since he isn't that well known.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never had any paddle holster conceal well for me; without a jacket anyway. I think it's more "my design" than the design of the rig...as in my roll of flab-design around the old waistline thus allowing said OWB paddle holster to protrude. I can vouch for his IWB though; I think it hides well for me because it DOES sit lower than many.

Latest posts

Top Bottom