Tulsa gun show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
at 15 bucks, I'll go to dongs to look at over priced stuff...

If you enjoy getting treated like a criminal, by all means, go to Dongs.
I actually enjoyed the gun show. It's more of a challenge to work out a deal.
If you don't need anything, you lose nothing by working the prices down to what you are willing to spend.
If not, just walk away.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you enjoy getting treated like a criminal, by all means, go to Dongs.
I actually enjoyed the gun show. It's more of a challenge to work out a deal.
If you don't need anything, you lose nothing by working the prices down to what you are willing to spend.
If not, just walk away.

I hear this one a lot... I just don't see it when I walk into Dongs... I'm not defending them, some of their practices are crap... raising quoted prices on customers... 60-70 dollar pmags... I treat it like they treated the soup shop on Seinfeld... You go in... you get what you need.. step up... hand them your stuff... pay them and walk out... don't make eye contact... don't bs with them... If there was a place that had the selection (notice I said had, I don't know what their stock is now) that Dong's has for reloading stuff I'd shop there instead even if I had to drive a ways, but as of yet I have not found any place

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear this one a lot... I just don't see it when I walk into Dongs... I'm not defending them, some of their practices are crap... raising quoted prices on customers... 60-70 dollar pmags... I treat it like they treated the soup shop on Seinfeld... You go in... you get what you need.. step up... hand them your stuff... pay them and walk out... don't make eye contact... don't bs with them... If there was a place that had the selection (notice I said had, I don't know what their stock is now) that Dong's has for reloading stuff I'd shop there instead even if I had to drive a ways, but as of yet I have not found any place

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

Sorry Badger....someone had to say it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom