Tulsa region OKOCA Organizational Meeting

• Thread starter PistolPackin'Honey
  • Start Date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PistolPackin'Honey

Oklahoma Open Carry Association

Thursday June 7th
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Golden Corral Restaurant
8144 E 21 St S
(East of 21st & Memorial on the south side of the road)

This group is about normalizing Open Carry in Oklahoma.
Everyone is welcome. I'll be there, for sure.

huntermett

Marksman
Reaction score
where can a person find what the new laws are going to be concerning open carry holsters ive been hearing that we will have to have retention straps on them somebody please enlighten me

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
where can a person find what the new laws are going to be concerning open carry holsters ive been hearing that we will have to have retention straps on them somebody please enlighten me
Google olkahoma bill 2522

Not a thing in that about retention devices
Read the law if you plan on OCing. Based on the horseS$it thats dropped on local gun forums about SDA in general, I'd expect the biggest learning curve to be found among "gun guys"

BTW.... Generally speaking to OC November 1 you do need a valid Ok ID and SDA card

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Link to the new law: SB 1733

Google olkahoma bill 2522

Not a thing in that about retention devices
Read the law if you plan on OCing. Based on the horseS$it thats dropped on local gun forums about SDA in general, I'd expect the biggest learning curve to be found among "gun guys"

BTW.... Generally speaking to OC November 1 you do need a valid Ok ID and SDA card

Jefpainthorse, you actually want to reference SB1733, HB2522 got changed to allow Attorney Generals and Assistant Attorney Generals who have passed a safety class to carry with them when they are on the clock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom