First Organizational Meetings for OKOCA...June 5 (OKC) and June 7 (Tulsa)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Open Carry Association (OKOCA) will hold its first organizational meetings. This is an excellent opportunity to find out exactly what we've been up to:shocker:, and to learn how you can become an integral part of this new organization.

Tuesday, June 5 - Golden Corral, 1501 W I-240 Service Road, Oklahoma City (link to event on Facebook)

Thursday, June 7 - Golden Corral, 8144 East 21st Street, Tulsa (link to event on Facebook)

For both meetings, dinner will start at 6:30PM, and the official meeting will begin at 7PM and last until 8:30PM. Attendees will need to purchase their own meal, but Golden Corral is providing the room to us at no cost. Golden Corral is concealed carry friendly.

The purpose of these meetings is to explain what we have accomplished so far, to answer any questions, and to accept nominations for Regional Coordinators. If you have leadership skills, we would love to see you. Please indicate that you will be attending on the respective Facebook Event pages, if you are on Facebook.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if you do not facebook? I would to attend the one in OKC.
OKOCA is currently working on a webpage that should be active soon (www.OKOCA.org). We also have been given permission to use the Oklahoma sub forum on opencarry.org and I'm sure we will be posting threads about events and activities on any forum that will allow us to do so.

Come out out to our OKC meeting and check us out.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys gotta change that Fobus holster on the logo though!

Good to see there will be some organization on these issues and a voice rather than just yakking on the internet.

Good luck with it!

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom