Tulsa terrorism!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My scanner app had looting/riot notifications simultaneously in dozens of cities. Not convinced this isn't coordinated somewhat
Of course it is. There are people that want to take this country down and I don't understand why.
There are two types of protest going on right now. There is the justifiable outrage of the murder of Mr George and there is the protests of the far left of the democratic party like Antifa and others are using to gain political advantage.
Heard any screaming media about the pandemic that is going to kill everyone in this country since this started?
The same dimocrat governors that have issued lock down orders to their citizens have expressed their approval of these protests/riots.
Watching those videos of the riots, I haven't seen a single social distancing sign nor people practicing social distancing.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My scanner app had looting/riot notifications simultaneously in dozens of cities. Not convinced this isn't coordinated somewhat

Of course it is. There are people that want to take this country down and I don't understand why.
There are two types of protest going on right now. There is the justifiable outrage of the murder of Mr George and there is the protests of the far left of the democratic party like Antifa and others are using to gain political advantage.
Heard any screaming media about the pandemic that is going to kill everyone in this country since this started?
The same dimocrat governors that have issued lock down orders to their citizens have expressed their approval of these protests/riots.
Watching those videos of the riots, I haven't seen a single social distancing sign nor people practicing social distancing.

If I were a betting man, my money would be on George Soros. He's not about making money anymore so much as trying to destroy governments and free society.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here in the Historic Greenwood District all is quiet at the moment. Apparently the oppressed youth are resting this time of the day. Got our gate locked, just in case. If the future scientists decide to set this place on fire tonight, I sincerely hope someone films it from a distance.

I have said some controversial and offensive things in my past. I don't say much anymore. The truth is becoming pretty evident, even to the most softheaded do-gooders.

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta remember, this new generation of retards never gets out of the house. They can't rationalize that gathering on a highway is a stupid thing to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom