Turkey hunting success pics(post em here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll start it off..

ai265.photobucket.com_albums_ii240_brian8903_braden.jpg

20 pounds 7-1/2" beard 3/4" spurs

I called this one in for a good friend of mine last night.. We did some scouting the night before and found him Monday in a particular wheat field strutting at about 6:30 pm. We came back at 5 last night and set up in a pinch point at the opposite end of that field and set the dekes out.. On cue he came out at 6:45 on the other end of the field and started strutting, I got him to gobble twice to let him know where I was at,then he started working his way twords the middle of the field.. He was out there for about 20 mins being fairly quiet so I put a bug in his ear and called pretty aggressively with my brass on glass slate, he double and triple gobbled at me.. Once he did that I shut up.. about 5 mins later he gobbled about 40 yards away from us and worked his way into the decoys.. He came to the cross fence about 30 yards and went on alert, seein something he didn't like.. once he did that it was all over.. 3-1/2" #4s rolled him up.. This was my buddy's first long beard.. we got all the action on video also..

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks.. Gonna try and get one with a bow on Thursday on video also

I'm trying to find a cord that connects my camcorder to my laptop.. I'll get it posted up soon

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well the wind stoped blowing and i had some luck. Not a very big bird but i have never claimed to be a trophy turkey hunter.[Broken External Image]
Just a Jake but he will taste good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom