Tuttle High School Graduate Vandalizes School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He agreed to take care of any damage and clean the mess (accountability). This was a harmless prank and probably resulted in nothing more than a mess. It pales in comparison to some of the shenanigans I may or may not have been part of 8/

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe I'm too mean but if that is the case he didn't learn anything ... Dusty's right ... he needs to spend some time (like his summer vacation) cleaning up the mess he made and doing volunteer work ...

Id rather have a whoopin......but then I had to spend half a summer cuttin grass n paintin out buildings at high school. Just for lettin air out of bus tires. I learned tho.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a stupid prank. Did he destroy any property? Doubtful. Does he deserve a crimanal record? I dont think so. I did WAY worse when I was a kid. Let the punisment fit the "crime". Make him pick up some trash for a couple days and be done with it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He agreed to take care of any damage and clean the mess (accountability). This was a harmless prank and probably resulted in nothing more than a mess. It pales in comparison to some of the shenanigans I may or may not have been part of 8/

Ahhh, I see. I never got in any trouble when I was a kid ... :lookaroun

But my boys were a whole nuther story ... :P

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I turned a skunk loose in the girls doom at OSU...almost got kicked out after that. We weren't hard to find because we all got sprayed trying to catch the damn thing. Not sure we thought that out well. LOL

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That powder would be in the air return and in the air ducts and spread into several rooms if the A/C was running. Computers will suck that powder into the hard drive towers, (if you don't think so, open one up in a cat owners household, that cat sure as hell didn't put all that hair in there) that dust will settle in keyboards.Yeah it was a harmless prank, but the janitor working for minimal pay shouldn't have to clean up that spoiled brats mess without receiving a bonus paid (or worked off) by that little fawker himself.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The AC is off until august. Computers were likely shut down. And the janitor isn't cleaning it up, the kid is.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The AC is off until august. Computers were likely shut down. And the janitor isn't cleaning it up, the kid is.

Good deal on the kid cleaning it up. You will see that I never said he needed criminal charges. I said community service. A/C off during a huge gathering at graduation...glad I wasn't there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom