Tweet that backfired. This was a little to much in the Bedlam matchup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHAT??? i can't say **** or **** WTF?
Kmarcm, you can't say ***, ***, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, *****, *****, *****, *****, ******, ******, *******, *******, ********, ********, ***-*****, ****-****, ****-****, ************, ******-******, or ****-**-*********-***-*-****-**************

CodyC99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kmarcm, you can't say ***, ***, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, *****, *****, *****, *****, ******, ******, *******, *******, ********, ********, ***-*****, ****-****, ****-****, ************, ******-******, or ****-**-*********-***-*-****-**************

Are we supposed to post in morse code now or what? I'm confused.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate OSU but that was a tragedy and its not funny. I still remember 10 years ago when it happened to the men's team. Its a horrible situation and this kid needs to be neutered. Its like last year when steeler fans were going on Donald Driver's twitter and talking about how he should go back to being homeless and selling drugs before the super bowl. There are classless fans in all fan bases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom