Two out of seven? REALLY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City (usually)/Eufaula (when possible)
Out of seven Big 12 teams to play Bowl games this season - only two are winners! This is just pitiful! TCU showed their power and dominance over the Conference in their very decisive Bowl win. OSU Looked like the team that almost beat Florida State - they were have fun with Washington. But our predominant Conference "powerhouses" either didn't show up to play, or squandered huge leads to end in defeat. The Big 12 better get another team into the conference quickly and those "powerhouses" better step up their games - literally! :pissed:

BTW - RIDE 'EM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :osu

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU laid an egg, Baylor....I don't even know what to say. KSU came out stupid-flat, made two critical mistakes that likely would have changed the game (Lockett drop in the endzone, and holding on a Lockett TD punt return) but woke up in the 2nd half, but too late. I missed the WVU and Texas games. Yes, the Big XII looked pretty sorry in bowl play. I only saw the first quarter of the OSU game, but they looked pretty good.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU laid an egg, Baylor....I don't even know what to say. KSU came out stupid-flat, made two critical mistakes that likely would have changed the game (Lockett drop in the endzone, and holding on a Lockett TD punt return) but woke up in the 2nd half, but too late. I missed the WVU and Texas games. Yes, the Big XII looked pretty sorry in bowl play. I only saw the first quarter of the OSU game, but they looked pretty good.

OSU didn't look as good as Washington is actually THAT bad. KSU really shot themselves in the foot, WV collapsed, and I have no idea what happened to Texas, their offense is just horrible

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Come on. when the new kid tcu and Baylor the school that just 3 yrs ago pulled a painted tarp over their student section so it looked like people were in attendance on tv are the 2 power teams of the conference what can go wrong?

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be about making fun of the sec west. Big 12 didn't look good. WVU's QB was a 2 game starter so I didnt expect a win, I was hoping for it though. Baylors offensive facemask penalty was a killer.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew before season started that 12 wouldn't be great but I didn't think it would be that bad.
The funniest thing I saw all season was ESPN's pre-season rankings where they had OU at #4 :pms2:

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew before season started that 12 wouldn't be great but I didn't think it would be that bad.
The funniest thing I saw all season was ESPN's pre-season rankings where they had OU at #4 :pms2:

Yeah, even as a diehard OU fan, I think that is pretty stupid.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, a bit tough for the big 12, unfortunately. So long as Bama gets their azz handed to them by Oregon. Looks like the PAC 12 was the winning conference this year in the bowl games.

Latest posts

Top Bottom