Ufc...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had set my DVR to record this event as well as a boxing event while I was gone at dinner and then when I got home was going to watch the other boxing event first, the Chavez Jr fight. Stimulation overload for this fanatical boxing and fight fan with fights on both HBO and Showtime and then UFC on Fox. I ended up going thru the main events of the UFC bout first instead of boxing and damn glad I did as I was not dissapointed at all with what I saw.

I skip thru most of the prelims and will watch them later like usual. The main bouts are what I wanted to see so thats what I watched- Paige Van Zant vs Felice Herrig, Holloway vs Swanson, Souza vs Camozzi, and my fave of the night, Rockhold vs Machida.

That little Van Zant chick is a scrapper, I did not expect that to go down like it did. She has a lot of work to do on her ground game and some other stuff but in spite of her hot looks shes a pretty tough little woman who can throw down.

Holloway goterdone finally in the 3rd. Good fight.

I was not surprised at all with the Souza bout. 2nd time theyve fought. Textbook Souza.

Machida I have followed for years but tonight he was just no match for Rockhold, I think he only got one good strike in, in the 2nd I think. Rockhold I guess will be waiting to see what Weidman does against Belfort, who Rockhold has lost to already (Belfort).

Now I have to go watch my boxing matches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom