University of Arkansas Sorority Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just a word up to anyone here with a daughter who might ever dare to cross the border and come to school in Fayetteville.

If she wants, even begs to join a sorority here on campus...

Say HELL NO!

There's so much more to it, but here's my story for today.

I had AFROTC lab this evening. Afterwards, I had to head to the opposite side of campus for a Russian "cultural event." Once I left, I had to cross the street by "Sorority Row." As I was standing there in my uniform, a car full of girls pulling out from one of the sorority parking lots yelled all kinds of obscenities at me. The one that I could hear above the others was "You look so f&*$ing stupid in that uniform!"

I may look goofy, and those girls may be ignorant, but it just pissed me off. Some sororities on other campuses (UA Fort Smith is superb) have a positive influence on young women, but Fayetteville is not the case. There's a party every night, and it's common knowledge that only the single girls get in and only the single girls get free alcohol.

End rant.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
alaidoffinnyc.files.wordpress.com_2009_01_my_new_haircut.jpg

Skanks.

Take comfort in the fact that in 20 years you'll probably be in a happy relationship with a woman who can hold an intelligent conversation, and they'll be dried up old divorcees with too much make up, spray on tans and boobs made from plastic and leathery skin.

Yeah. Do that.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really didn't know people acted like that past about the 8th grade. I guess I've never hung around sorority girls.

I'd take about as much offense as that as I would a teenager in a wifebeater, flat bill hat and "SKIN" sticker on his F-150 mouthing off. You should just consider it as a free laugh for the day.

Fayetteville college kids have always been super nice when I've been there it seems. I always though it was one of the nicer college towns around.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'll find disrespectful kids everywhere. UA isn't any different.

By RidgeHunter:
Fayetteville college kids have always been super nice when I've been there it seems. I always though it was one of the nicer college towns around.

Agreed.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow.... a cop getting mad because the hotties weren't nice.......

Maybe one of them just got a MIP....a dumb law....but cops enforce it......18 to die for your country....21 to drink in it!

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe one of them just got a MIP....a dumb law....but cops enforce it......18 to die for your country....21 to drink in it!

May be dumb, but it is the law. Always had the position that if a person who was under 21 could produce a valid military ID (not a dependent ID) and was respectful, they more times than not, got a warning as long as they weren't wasted, if they could not, they had absolutely no Efen room to make that argument with me, and usually got a ride.

Latest posts

Top Bottom