Uprising In Egypt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After weekend protests of around half a million in Tahrir Square the Egyptian military issues 48hr ultimatum.
The headquarters of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood have been burned and ransacked following an all-night siege – one day after millions protested on Egypt's streets calling for President Mohamed Morsi's resignation.

Some of the protesters have been using green lasers to paint helicopters and I found these images to be striking:

rack.1.mshcdn.com_media_ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzAxL2RhL2VneXB0cHJvdGVzLm206dddfe10ae35692cddabd18a55ef7a.jpg

rack.1.mshcdn.com_media_ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzAxL2RhL2VneXB0cHJvdGVzLjf526bc26deaa053e2dea29d3b879ddd5.jpg

Check out this video:

Last edited by a moderator:

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just have to LOL at these people. For corn's sake, THEY voted the guy in there full knowing his background and affiliations. On top of that they expect a huge amount of change over night.

Who cares, they'll be doing this again soon anyway. Doesn't matter who's in charge these people will never get their act together. They don't know what they want. They never will.

I know there's some pundits out there patting themselves on the back for warning against Morsi being elected. Like its any if our business anyway.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just have to LOL at these people. For corn's sake, THEY voted the guy in there full knowing his background and affiliations. On top of that they expect a huge amount of change over night.

Who cares, they'll be doing this again soon anyway. Doesn't matter who's in charge these people will never get their act together. They don't know what they want. They never will.

I know there's some pundits out there patting themselves on the back for warning against Obama being elected. Like its any if our business anyway.

Fixed it for you...

Latest posts

Top Bottom