• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Used Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Looking to buy used compact sized truck for grandson. Prefer a Tacoma but might consider others. $15k limit. Might also consider a Jeep. It will sure beat the 68 Ford Falcon station wagon I started with. Wish I’d had a granddad like me. 😂

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm old and gray but still adoptable 🤣 do your near by craigslist, posted today and by owner and be ready to jump. There are still folks who sell reasonable but the bargains move quick.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My neighbor will be selling his wife's when her 4Runner arrives. No idea on price or other details yet. He mentioned it the other day when he asked me if I knew how to change rear brake shoes, he's about 10y younger than I am lol.
Resized_20220809_095836.jpeg

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My boys Ford Ranger held up well. MPG were decent and parts were cheap.

He had to pay for his first vehicle as I wanted him to have a vested interest in it.

All the maintenance was on my dime with agreement he had to assist me.

When he joined the Army at 19 the truck was still running good. Once in the Army he bought a full size naturally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom