USPS, you just have to laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I am sure you would if you have not already.

It was either that or the new meet your neighbor plan where they leave it at the wrong house in your neighborhood. Supposed to snow tomorrow so keep us updated on how the neither rain nor snow thing works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was either that or the new meet your neighbor plan where they leave it at the wrong house in your neighborhood. Supposed to snow tomorrow so keep us updated on how the neither rain nor snow thing works out.

My carrier is not going to be too happy with me. I have two 68# priority mail boxes coming tomorrow in the snow.

Hopefully, he has the option to just another day to deliver them.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My carrier is not going to be too happy with me. I have two 68# priority mail boxes coming tomorrow in the snow.

Hopefully, he has the option to just another day to deliver them.

Option, who do you think they are, UPS? Did you order us some bullets? Let me know when they’re loaded and ready to pick up.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Option, who do you think they are, UPS? Did you order us some bullets? Let me know when they’re loaded and ready to pick up.

USPS. Yes,bullets. He told me “these bullet manufacturers really like these flat rate boxes”. :)

Good guy. He reloads too, but is shocked at the volume I reload at.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't complain about shipping times from any delivery service. Sometimes things arrive a few days late and sometimes they're quite early. Most of the time it evens out.

My only complaint is when they deliver to the same house number but wrong road about 6 miles SE of us. The family who lives there are good people and we've had to exchange packages several times over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:pms2:

131133713_3745258878853113_7973876984482953413_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom