Uspsa @ Ussa 12/26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a reminder that USSA will have a USPSA match this Saturday, the range will be closed to everyone but those shooting the match. Josh was nice enough to come out and open the gate for us, the gate will be closed at 10:00AM so you need to get there before then, he said if you do get there later he will have his phone number to call to get in.
We will have 6 stages with a round count of about 160, the lodge will be closed so we will meet in the back bays, shooters meeting at 9:30 and hammer down at 10:00. Cost is 15 for non-members and 10 for members, hope to see everyone there !

Rob

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am planning on being there. I hope it is still a go. If not I will be stuck in the house with 3 ladies at that time of the month. I may just have to go sit on the porch if the match is canceled.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am planning on being there. I hope it is still a go. If not I will be stuck in the house with 3 ladies at that time of the month. I may just have to go sit on the porch if the match is canceled.

So in other words ur gonna shoot the match even if U have to make some snow shoes and hike to USSA? :smash:

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to the weather we have decided to cancel the match for tomorrow, its just not worth getting someone hurt coming shooting or leaving the match. Im sure the bays are not even close to being useable. We will try again next month, if everyone could please pass this message along to anyone who might be thinking of coming to the match.
I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a great New Year !

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom