Uspsa @ Ussa 4/24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lance and I would like to thank all the limited and production shooters for coming out and letting us beat them with our lowly 1911s with pitifully low capacity.:thanku::thumb:

Also, My squad can thank me for not wearing my kilt when I was bent over a barrel, so to speak.:lookaroun

wegnerracing

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to say THANKS to Tim, Lonnie, and Gary for all their help and advice today. This was my first shooting competition and it was a blast!!! Look forward to the next event at USSA... Brian Wegner

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a very enjoyable time today. Thanks to all those who made it possible and thanks to Lance for helping an old beat up guy try to shoot a little better.

Stew

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lance and I would like to thank all the limited and production shooters for coming out and letting us beat them with our lowly 1911s with pitifully low capacity.:thanku::thumb:

Just so everyone knows, I honestly don't care where I end up, as long as I shot well. I don't want anyone thinking I'm a jerk or anything. Love you guys!

Latest posts

Top Bottom