Uspsa @ ussa Canceled Zombie shoot instead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bring the kids the wife or who ever else you want to bring.

Keep entertained throughout the day with these great events for all stages of infection!

Zombie Machine Gun Shoot: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Shoot Zombie Targets with full autos from all different eras including many from your favorite modern day video games. Targets will include paper and steel targets and the famous Bleeding Targets (cost extra)
Cost run $25 to $50 per mag or belt (cost may vary depending what you choose to shoot)

The Zombie Shooting Match: 9:00 am - TBD
Navigate through the challenging stages to compete against others for speed and accuracy. Shooting Zombie style targets to gain the skills needed to survive the Zombie Apocalypses!
Trophies will be rewarded for 1st through 3rd places in each division.
5 Stages at 150 rounds Division are: Open, Limited and production. Cost will run $40.00 per Shooter
25-yard Rimfire Rifle Bull’s-eye – Starts at 2:00pm - 5 strings if 5 25 rounds total. Divisions are Magnified and Non-magnified
Trophies will be rewarded for 1st through 3rd places in each division.
Cost will run $5.00 per Entry

Zombie Kids Zone: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Treat your little zombies to a day of festive delights, including treats, games and activities for heart-stopping, family friendly fun! Bring them in their Halloween suites to have their pictures made with the friendly zombies.

Fright House of the Undead: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Enter the house of the Undead as you navigate through the dark dangers lurk just around the corner. Each room is themed with special treats at the end of the tour.
Donations will be accepted at door

Scream Hay-ride: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tour the grounds of the USSA on a tractor pulled trailer as you escape the dangerous Zombies as they wonder the USSA grounds.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in my first post Division are: Open, Limited and production.

Yeah I read that but last year the only requirement for Production was "10 rounds in a mag." Just wondering how you're doing it this year since I'm thinking about shooting my 1911.

Also the FTDR was invented by the CIA to keep the black man down, much like crack cocaine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom