Uspsa @ Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanx to the USSA USPSA Crew for a great match. We had three Revo shooters this month, and they let us reload as often as we wanted. Chris and Jeremy kept me honest today. Well as honest as you could expect. Will plan on being there the day after Christmas for the next one. later rdd

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all who made it out yesterday, hope you enjoyed. We WILL be having our December match (the day after Christmas ) . The range will be closed to everyone else but the people shooting the match. Everyone needs to thank Josh because he is the one thats going to open up for us. I will post more info later.
Rob

PS Roger, I will try to see if we can cut down on your reloading practice

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all who made it out yesterday, hope you enjoyed. We WILL be having our December match (the day after Christmas ) . The range will be closed to everyone else but the people shooting the match. Everyone needs to thank Josh because he is the one thats going to open up for us. I will post more info later.
Rob

PS Roger, I will try to see if we can cut down on your reloading practice

If you shot on our squad you could see that I needed the practice. Just as long as there is no mandated reload after the 7th shot it will do nicely. Thanx rdd

Shawn_Ginardi

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a super match!!! I had a lot of fun, those boyz over in Tulsa sure know how to throw a match together, thanks alot guys!!!

I will try and make the Xmas match, but I might get stuck doing inventory :explode:

If I get to make it, I will bring the ol' 6 shooter and see how bad I can get my A$$ handed to me by bubber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom