USSA New Owners Announced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure hope they work on the sales side. I have emailed them questions and the only answer I get is call us. Really a bummer work days I don't have time to jack with a sales person for a question that could be answered with a simple response to my email. I was going to join with my family but since I could not get answers we just kept our money.

Reaction score
USSA at the Wanemacher's Tulsa Arms Show this Weekend, $1 Memberships!

Stop by and say hello this Saturday or Sunday while attending the Tulsa Arms Show. Come visit the USSA booth on the upper level of the QT Center at the Tulsa Fairgrounds. Take advantage of our Tulsa Arms Show Membership Special, for only a $1 sign-up fee you will get 3 months added to a three-year membership agreement. Take advantage of this limited-time offer and become a member of one of the finest shooting facilities in the country!

Why don't you have a membership yet?

For only $29.95 a month you could be enjoying full access to our world-class training facility. We have multipurpose bays for pistol and rifle, electronic turning target bays, lateral running man bays, our ever popular computer controlled reactive steel bay, dedicated carbine bays, a long range rifle range, and more.

Members get discounts on products such as firearms, tactical gear, holsters, and ammunition from our pro shop. They also get great discounts by combining their regular membership with our all new USSA Training Group program.

Reaction score
The Motion to Vacate the Order to Approve the Sale of USSA at Private Sale and Emergency Hearing, filed on 3-31-11, was denied by Tulsa County District Court Judge Dana Kuehn on 4-13-11. Therefore, the finalization of the sales process is still scheduled to take place prior to the end of April.

We will keep you informed of any further developments and will certainly let you know when our new owners are officially in place.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Motion to Vacate the Order to Approve the Sale of USSA at Private Sale and Emergency Hearing, filed on 3-31-11, was denied by Tulsa County District Court Judge Dana Kuehn on 4-13-11. Therefore, the finalization of the sales process is still scheduled to take place prior to the end of April.

We will keep you informed of any further developments and will certainly let you know when our new owners are officially in place.

What does this mean? Was someone trying to block the sale?

Latest posts

Top Bottom