USSA Pro Am 2/20/2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to unforeseen circumstances it looks like I will have two spots open in the truck if anyone from the OKC area want's to ride up for this match. Shoot me a PM or email and we can get the details worked out.

EDIT: One seat left for Saturday...

EDIT 2: Truck is full again... carry on.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todays match was another outstanding event at USSA! The addition of the shotgun class ups the fun factor of this one about 1,000,000... Thanks to everyone involved inn putting this on.

It would also appear that due to my own inattentiveness I dropped a black Troy Industries single point sling today at this match. If anyone happens across it I would really like to get it back. Thanks in advance for your help.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todays match was another outstanding event at USSA! The addition of the shotgun class ups the fun factor of this one about 1,000,000... Thanks to everyone involved inn putting this on.

It would also appear that due to my own inattentiveness I dropped a black Troy Industries single point sling today at this match. If anyone happens across it I would really like to get it back. Thanks in advance for your help.

I will look for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom