ussflintster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was supposed to meet for a trade (I brought my trade item up to Edmond) and he stopped answering PMs, wouldn't answer his phone, and wouldn't return my many voice-mail messages.

Then he stayed off the board for about a month until one of his ads had a post in it - don't know why he flaked, but he has yet to answer any of my communication attempts.

I don't know that I'd do business with him again.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a good FTF with Brendon - he went out of his way to make the deal work, was communicative, and showed up on time. A positive experience!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never thought I would have to post such feedback. And after talking to a three long standing members, it is in the best interest for the members here.

But I would suggest to not do any business or trade with ussflintster.

Dinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold a LNIB Kahr to mr glock FTF and he comes back over two WEEKS later wanting a refund! I told him that I'd help him with whatever warranty issues he might have through Kahr since I was the original owner but I'm not taking a gun back that I sold FTF weeks ago! Gun was like new in box, unmodified when sold to him. I've had successful deals with several local members here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom