Utopian Outdoor Range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NRA Whittington center during the week not during vacation season. That's as close to Euphoria as is it gets besides the "ranch range" I use. But banner isn't that bad if people would just respect and care for what they are paying to use. I hear the okc gun club is nice but I've never been. Plate racks and dueling trees are nice at the pistol line and good target backers at the intermediate rifle line with steel at longer ranges (5-1k) would be ideal.

Devon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor has a private range that faces southwest, which is the worst possible direction. Nothing like trying to shoot with the sun hammering you just above the target.

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine faces south with target stands every 50 yds out to 400yds. Full blown trap range as well. A guy I used to work with always wanted me to join the local gun club. Why would I drive 20 miles one way to shoot when I can walk around the corner from my reloading room to a covered bench and shoot all day for free?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least 500 yard rifle range (preferably 1000 or more) with both steel and paper target backers, no benches blocking the firing line so you can shoot from field positions (moveable benches would be fine), a place to shoot 25m, and a large range that is safe to shoot in at least 180 degrees, allowing for some interesting match stages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom