Varmint hunting seminar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It went well. We had a decent crowd and I got to meet some new people. Met Gary from OSA, he's a super nice guy and bought some tickets from us. All in all it was a great day. Thanks for everyone's support of the OYHSP.

garry

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to attend Scotts seminar yesterday and it was great. Scott did a great job and shared a lot of useful information. I am really looking forward to getting out in the field and using these methods.I would strongly suggest to anyone wanting to learn varmint calling to attend one of Scotts seminers.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to attend Scotts seminar yesterday and it was great. Scott did a great job and shared a lot of useful information. I am really looking forward to getting out in the field and using these methods.I would strongly suggest to anyone wanting to learn varmint calling to attend one of Scotts seminers.

Thank you garry! It was great meeting you. Good luck this season and be sure to post some pictures!

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The hunt date is proposed for Saturday December 13th. The raffle winner will be selected on November18th. Coyotes are the main target but if the opportunity arises then kill the pigs. I am working on securing lodging the night before the hunt with breakfast and maybe lunch included. This is a work in progress right now. The raffle tickets will be $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00. The hunt is for 1 person with Scott Ruff calling and Huckleberry 75 or myself accompanying. The proceeds of the hunt will benefit the Okla Youth Hunting Program allowing us to take children from non hunting homes on their first deer hunt. We will be taking approximately 51 children this year. We need additional volunteers and guides this year to allow us to expand our program. If you are missing something in your life and you enjoy helping kids then please contact us.

For raffle tickets contact Oklahomabassin, myself and a few more people will chime in, I'm sure that will have tickets.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The hunt date is proposed for Saturday December 13th. The raffle winner will be selected on November18th. Coyotes are the main target but if the opportunity arises then kill the pigs. I am working on securing lodging the night before the hunt with breakfast and maybe lunch included. This is a work in progress right now. The raffle tickets will be $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00. The hunt is for 1 person with Scott Ruff calling and Huckleberry 75 or myself accompanying. The proceeds of the hunt will benefit the Okla Youth Hunting Program allowing us to take children from non hunting homes on their first deer hunt. We will be taking approximately 51 children this year. We need additional volunteers and guides this year to allow us to expand our program. If you are missing something in your life and you enjoy helping kids then please contact us.

For raffle tickets contact Oklahomabassin, myself and a few more people will chime in, I'm sure that will have tickets.

You cooking the meals????

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What area of the state will the hunt be in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom