Very true

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1788.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hate to say it, seems like many men are getting tata's. I do think it's the food. Anecdotally Europeans moving to the US claim they eat the same amounts, but gain weight. Steak, chicken, prk, eggs and seafood. No twinkies, cake, chips, potatoes or bread except on special occasions. Shampoo, no teatree oil, that reacts with your body, creating estrogen.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hate to say it, seems like many men are getting tata's. I do think it's the food. Anecdotally Europeans moving to the US claim they eat the same amounts, but gain weight. Steak, chicken, prk, eggs and seafood. No twinkies, cake, chips, potatoes or bread except on special occasions. Shampoo, no teatree oil, that reacts with your body, creating estrogen.
Iv traveled all over Europe. The food is less processed, have more options for fresh food.
Most US foods are banned from import into EU.
I wish they would do that here. The US government is killing its own ppl to gain control. Some chemicals they add lowers testosterone and increases estrogen. The doctor who are government control tell us that our testosterone needs to be in 600 range. Whatever. Look at testosterone levels prior to the 90s. The average man today is even smaller.
My testosterone level in 2018 was 976.
2 years ago it was 700, the doc would not raise it. So I found a doc who would. Now I’m in 800 and maintaining.
When your testosterone is low and estrogen is high, you literally think different/ have a different mindset. Mine dropped to the 600s and I felt like I was dieing. Zero energy, felt depressed, crazy thoughts, zero sex drive, lack of motivation, increased inflammation/ pain, always hungry, any exercise or just walking across the yard wore me out. My new doc said is was the food. By trade I’m a vegetable farmer. 2 out of 3 meals was meat and veggies mixed with processed foods. Time for a change. Now most meats in the grocery stores are from Mexico, South America or Africa. Most veggies are from the same places including the Middle East. All these country’s use harsh chemicals that our government gives the green light on for experimenting. They need us as a weak society so they can over take us and it’s working. For me I realized that whatever the government says I do the opposite to stay healthy. Plus when the time comes how to you gonna fight the foreign & domestic terrorist when they attach us at the same time?
Being old and fat is not cool. Look at Ukraines (whom I dislike) average fighting age. They put our men to shame. The older generations in the US a lot is over weight with a mindset of zero violence let’s talk about it. (Not that I’m advocating for, rather has its time & place)
They tell this to the younger generations or atleast the younger generations see this like money see money do.
In nature homosexuality is a form of dominance. No fist fighting? Ok let’s turn queer so I can dominate you!
Not to mention the average strength of a man’s hand shake has significantly decreased since the 80s & the average woman’s hand shake has increased.
Wtf and we wonder why our country is full of lgbt.
Nuff said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom